Total News Channel Player -New Version 3.0!!!
NewsMax is Trinity's new software that has been released keeping in mind the needs of Local News Channels that are run by Cable TV Networks. With News Max you can run professional looking news channels with input from upto 4 cameras With Realtime Previews! Have windows showing reporters from various places, design your own layout backgrounds using Flash or Photoshop.... Your reporters can report to your channel from ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD using NewsMax's IP INPUT option!
- 4 Video Inputs from AV / DV / IP Supported and Semi Transparency Supported!
- Design your own layouts in Flash or Photoshop and Live Preview of 4 Camers! Click and Select!
- Show Live Input Windows with Video Clippings and Gapless Playout
- On the Fly online editing - No need of experts! and PIP, 4 Windows, 2 Windows, 3 Windows Layout buttons.
- Online Channel Player and Make changes in the playlist on the fly when the broadcast is On-Air!
- Unlimited Folders option and Set categories for each Filler gap and Monitor Channel in a small window.
- Display news based messages and captions and Full FLC Format Support and Video Based logos!
- Supports 4 SWF/GIF/BMP/PNG/TGA Fixed and Time Based Channel logos.
- No need of Videos, VCD Players, Titlers, Overlay boxes to run your channel
Following is the minimum configuration required to run News Max 3:
- Processor : Core i3 or better
- Memory : 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Drive : The Hard Disk size will depend on the number of hours you intend program your channels for. 2 x 500 GB are good enough!
- Video Card : ATI chipset based PCI Express card with min 1 GB of Video memory and TV-Out
- TV Tuner card : Gadmei 330+ or Aver Media MCE 113.