Start Your Own Dial a Song Music Channel
Video PlayStation is the Video Juke Box Channel software developed at Trinity Technologies for the Cable Television operators. It is a complete software that will let Cable Operators start their own Dial-A-Song or Near-Video-on-demand Channel. The computer at the Cable Operator's end running Video PlayStation will act as a Video Jukebox. Cable viewers will be able to demand Music Videos, Comedy Scenes, Important Information by dialing the computer through their telephone lines. Here the reverse path is the PSTN line. The requests will be queued and played one after the other. Video PlayStation also informs the viewers of the time when their demand will be played.
- It's 'Your' Music Channel with 'Your' logo and 'Your' songs
- Give online options to viewers to select from various categories
- Provision to give instant information to viewers like Emergency Numbers, Flight/Train timings etc.
- Full screen video and Totally automated - No human intervention required
- No busy lines - You can set the time for each caller after which the caller will be disconnected
- Any Time Dialing - Viewers can dial-in even when the song is being played
- Informs viewers the exact playtime of their song and Displays Autodesk FLC animated files
- Easy to use software - master it within an hour and All this at an unimaginable low price
Following is the minimum configuration required to run Video PlayStation:
- Processor : Core i3 or better
- Motherboard : Gigabyte. Please check the availability of slots for PCI, PCI Express
- Memory RAM: 2 GB DDR3
- Hard Disk Drive : The Hard Disk size will depend on the number of hours you intend program your channels for.Use multiple Hard Drives to have a bigger song library.
- Video Card : ATI chipset PCI Express card with minimum 256 MB of Video Memory and TV-Out. X1050, X1550, ATI4650 are recommended. Please check the Composite TV out connector before buying the card.
- Modem : B-Link USB Modem