Start Your Own Dial-A-Song Music Channel!!!
RequesTV is the Video Juke Box Channel software developed at Trinity Technologies for the Cable Television operators. It is a complete software that will let Cable Operators start their own Dial-A-Song or Near-Video-on-demand Channel. The computer at the Cable Operator's end running RequesTV will act as a Video Jukebox. Cable viewers will be able to demand Music Videos, Comedy Scenes, Important Information by dialing the computer through their telephone lines. Here the reverse path is the PSTN line. The requests will be queued and played one after the other. RequesTV also informs the viewers of the time when their demand will be played.
- Online Software - Work in the background when the channel runs!
- Super animated selection list and Supports SCALA ICD, Swish and Macromedia Flash for scrolls.
- Smooth multi-language, multi-colored, Graphic embedded scroll overlay without Genlock.
- Supports mpeg, dat, avi, DivX video formats and Built-in BMP JPG Graphic Generator.
- One Click entry for all videos in a folder and Magic Bars hide Company logos on Videos.
- Supports any 800x600 resolution AGP Tv-out card
Following is the minimum configuration required to run Request TV:
- Processor : Core i3 or better
- Motherboard : Gigabyte H61 Series. Please check the availability of slots for PCI, PCI Express
- Memory RAM: 2 GB DDR3
- Hard Disk Drive : The Hard Disk size will depend on the number of hours you intend program your channels for.Use multiple Hard Drives to have a bigger song library.
- Video Card : ATI chipset PCI Express card with minimum 256 MB of Video Memory and TV-Out. X1050, X1550, ATI4650 are recommended. Please check the Composite TV out connector before buying the card.
- Modem : B-Link USB Modem