Online Channel Player with Live-In option!!!
After the success of Cable Player, India's first channel playing software, many operators got back to us with the need for a software with more features and one in which they could work in the background when the broadcast was On-Air. Trinity then came out with a perfect solution for big and medium sized networks - Movie Max!
- Online Movie Channel Player
- Make changes in the playlist on the fly when the broadcast is On-Air!
- Unlimited Folders option and Set categories for each Filler gap.
- Always 'Calibrate To System Time'... Programs will play at Exact Time!
- Play Live source video from Camera or Satellite receivers through a TV Tuner card.
- Make the Playlist to switch between Live Source and Video File options!
- Record Live Programs with any available codec and compression.
- Monitor 'Preview' Audio when the channel is ON and Full FLC Format Support.
- Display news based messages and captions.
- Supports 4 SWF/GIF/BMP Fixed and Time Based Channel logos.
Following is the minimum configuration required to run Movie Max 3:
- Processor : Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or higher
- Memory : 1GB RAM
- Hard Disk Drive : The Hard Disk size will depend on the number of hours you intend program your channels
- Video Card : ATI chipset PCI Express card with min 256 MB of Video memory and TV-Out. X1050, X1550, ATI4650 are recommended.
- TV Tuner card Gadmei USB 330+ or Aver Media MCE113.